Some white woman just asked me (awkwardly) for a foundation that was MY skin tone and red or pink lipstick because she was going to an Africa themed party.
Someone give me the strength to keep my hands to myself.
YOOOOO did she just ask…
I work at a makeup counter -_-
THAT BITCH IS GONE!
Literally pushed out of the store after leaving me with this little gem:
Manager: Ma’am, you cannot ask a black woman for the supplies for blackface-
Her: It is a COSTUME! Like, why are you being so damn difficult!? It is a party for AFRICA! I have to be black, OBVIOUSLY!?
Me: Can’t you be a lion or something? They live in Africa-
Her: Don’t be stupid.
Manager: I know your intentions, and we don’t do that here. Please leave.
Her: I’m really sick of you guys playing the victim here. You’re acting like I asked for a Hitler costume!
Me: Security, can you please do something?
Her: *being pushed out* I should have NEVER asked a nigger for help! All you people do is complain about everything and sit on your asses with no jobs, lazy people!
Me: You are AT MY JOB RIGHT NOW, you crazy bitch!
In short, I am REALLY over some white people today.
You handled that so well. Frankly, I would have had my foot in her ass.
What the actual fuck. Folks are rather brazen these days
'Can’t you be a lion or something? They live in Africa-'
you see how crackers show their true colors. i aint eem surprised
Adana - Patlıcan Kebabı, eggplant kebab, Turkish cuisine, Turkish food
WOAH INTERESTING QUESTIONS
- 01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
- 02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
- 03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
- 04: what are you listening to?
- 05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
- 06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
- 07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
- 08: favorite song ?
- 09: kiss on the first date?
- 10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
- 11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
- 12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
- 13: what are three things you did today?
- 14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
- 15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
- 16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
- 17: what is on your wrists right now?
- 18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
- 19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
- 20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
- 21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
- 22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
- 23: how have you felt today?
- 24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
- 25: what is wrong with you right now?
- 26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
- 27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
- 28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
- 29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
- 30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- 31: what were you doing an hour ago?
- 32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
- 33: are you wearing jeans right now?
- 34: are you a patient person?
- 35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
- 36: favorite color?
- 37: did you have a dream last night?
- 38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
- 39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
- 40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
- 41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
- 42: do you like meeting new people?
- 43: are you afraid of falling in love?
- 44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
- 45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
- 46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
The Proposal !
The Muslim man Proposed a Muslimah…
Muslimah: me? If I do not know how to sew, or cook, or iron.. How am I going to marry you?
Man: Do you know how to pray? Do you worship Allah Subhana wa ta’ala without associating with anyone? Do you give the zakat? Are you afraid of Allah?.
Muslimah: Yes, I pray every day, I love allah and no one else, I give charity whenever I can and the one I fear is Allah Subhana wa taa’ala.
Man: *smiling* That’s enough for me, I want you to be the half of my Deen, not my maid !
If only all men really thought this way…
★ [ DON,T FORGET TO SHARE ] ★